BCBN is a registered, non-profit charity which aims to mobilise our business network to support local, UK based charities and community projects doing valuable work in their localities. Every section of our community, particularly the more deprived, have an impact on wider society. The BCBN ethos, advocates aiding the vulnerable and under-privileged through community support and participation.As a founding principle, BCBN is totally funded by its Trustees.
BCBN invites businesses to join its corporate sponsor network, encouraging organisations to further their charitable objectives collectively, enhancing our resource base, facilitating community engagement and reaching a wider scope of deserved beneficiaries.
Sponsorship’s form a vital role in supporting the work we do throughout the UK. We are always looking to develop new opportunities, to work in partnership with organisations, to support UK charitable initiatives through BCBN.
BCBN’s annual gala dinner is held at the distinguished JW Marriott Hotel, the Great Room, situated on one of the most prestigious streets in Mayfair. You can sponsor an evening containing high-profile speakers, an auction of exclusive items, entertainment, fine dining and an opportunity to engage with industry professionals.
The annual gala dinner provides a platform for companies to achieve significant brand exposure before, during and after the event. Our sponsorship packages incorporate a range of promotional opportunities to suit your business needs, whilst giving back to the community.
We are now accepting sponsorships for BCBN’s 6th Gala Event in September 2018. Find out about our sponsorship packages and benefits below.
Register as a Partner/ Sponsor by emailing your request at email@example.com
Sponsorship registration deadline: 31st July 2018
- A 1/3-page advert in the exclusive, full colour event brochure
- Company/ Organisation listed on BCBN’s website
- Acknowledgement on social media
- Prominent display of company logo on promotional boards during the networking reception
- Sponsor acknowledgement in welcome address
- A table of 10 (including reception, three-course dinner and soft drinks for the evening)
- Promoted to industry leaders and Business Professionals, company/ organisation logo featured in any emails prior and post event
- Individual acknowledgement on social media
- Company/ Organisation listed on BCBN’s website
- Prominent display of company logo on promotional boards during the drinks reception and on the main stage
- Full page advert in the exclusive event brochure
- Partner acknowledgment in welcome address
- Table of 10 (including reception, three-course dinner and soft drinks)
- Event Partner fast track lane at the registration desk
Exclusive Headline Partner
- Promoted as widely as practically possible to prominent industry leaders and Business Professionals
- Company logo featured in all event marketing literature (brochure, emails prior and post event and featured on the Marriott promotional frames)
- Company/ Organisation on BCBN website and The Cause
- Company/ Organisation logos on all invitations and confirmations sent to guests
- Prominent display of company logo on promotional boards during the drinks reception and on the main stage alongside beneficiaries
- Logo on the event brochure cover and a full page advert in brochure
- Headline Partner acknowledgment in welcome address
- Headline Partner private photoshoot with key speakers and guests
- Front row table of 10 (incl. reception, three-course dinner and soft drinks for the evening)
- VIP entrance pass and access
- Exclusivity: Only 2 positions
BCBN Associates – Individuals who bring certain expertise, insight and value to carry out projects and community initiatives that are in line with BCBN’s objectives. Your input is project specific and carried out on a voluntary basis. We value your input and knowledge, the resources you are able to share with us and we do not ask you for any more time than you can give us.
You and your organisation can choose to participate in any number of events, charity projects or workshops by offering resources, business expertise or funding to help run vital community projects. In order for us to ensure that we meet your charitable values and objects, please inform us in what capacity you would like to get involved in various charitable initiatives.
Through supporting UK charitable initiatives, your organisation will directly drive forward positive social change towards creating inclusive communities. In addition to receiving an evaluation report, we will keep you updated on how your contribution is making a real difference to the local community.
Get in Contact
Sabah Gilani joined BCBN as Project Director in May 2013, bringing with her a wealth of experience in event management and the charitable sector. Sabah has an MA in Near and Middle Eastern Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies. In her first year with BCBN, Sabah organised “An evening with the Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP” at the House of Commons and more recently, organised and co-hosted BCBN’s most prestigious and successful event to date, its fifth annual gala dinner. This event, with London Mayor, Sadiq Khan as keynote speaker, raised £243,000 for the Muslim Fostering Project. BCBN has raised over a million in funds for UK charitable initiatives and programmes to help fulfil the corporate social responsibility of businesses and encouraging positive community participation. Sabah has also been the thought process behind the BCBN Grant Initiative, which enables the charity to continue empowering local community projects on a monthly basis alongside its more headline efforts.
Sabah Gilani, CEO joined BCBN in May 2013, bringing with her a wealth of experience in event management and the charitable sector. Sabah has an MA in Near and Middle Eastern Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies. In the recent years, she hosted a number of charitable events, lifestyle shows and entrepreneurial programmes.
If you would like to get involved with projects, events or volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Partners & Sponsors
- Al Rayan Bank
- Aquarian Cladding Systems
- Henley Homes Plc
- Human Appeal
- Islamic Relief
- I & S Construction Ltd
- Mirkwood Evans Vincent
- MP Electrical Contractors Limited
- Pro Install AV
- Sapna Caterers
- Sawas Digital
- Travis Perkins
- Widopan Products
- ZSAH Managing Clouds
- Al-Noor Foundation
- Blakewells Solicitors
- Charles Derby
- Child & Child
- Cubit Insurance
- Edwin Coe LLP
- Farooq Bajwa & CO
- Giles Insurance Broker
- Hampton Tiles
- Hoona London
- Jooma’s Care Home
- Matrix Legal
- Minerva Creative Design Agency
- Muslim Youth Helpline
- National Zakat Foundation
- Orphans in Need
- Pacific lnfotech
- R & B STAR Electrical Wholesalers
- Reflections World
- Simmons Gainsford LLP
- Signature Tax
- Smart City Prestige
- Snowflake Gelato
- Sps | Envirowall
- Square Mile Resources
- SVS Direct
- The Muslim Post
- UK Islamic Mission
- Unitas Communications
- Xite Creative Solutions